If you’re looking to lose weight, burn fat, build muscle, and live a healthier life, you’ve come to the right place.
Before I begin, allow me to explain just some of the benefits of exercise and fitness:
1) Elevated mood due to neurochemical changes in the brain, including higher levels of dopamine and serotonin that help you feel better
2) Feeling more confident about your physical well-being and knowing that you are taking care of yourself by becoming strong on the inside and outside. In other words, becoming a badass!
3) Better performance in all areas of life, whether at your day job or at home taking care of your children (if you’re a parent). Exercise can improve the rest of your day by releasing endorphins, the body’s natural “high” drug, leaving you energized for your demanding activities.
4) Healthy eating of real, unprocessed food repairs your bones, muscles, and tissues by providing quality and diverse nutrients your body needs (humans didn’t need doctors or dentists for hundreds of thousands of years, you know!)
5) Better stress-coping mechanisms induced by physical activity that allow you to become more resilient to daily stressors, which give you the power to better handle the nonsense that life can throw at you (as it does with all of us).
6) Better sleep. Exercise is beneficial for regulating hormones involved in sleep patterns.
7) Build lean, sexy muscle and total body conditioning to get in the best shape of your life.
I understand the importance of getting in shape whether that means walking for 30 minutes or training to enter a powerlifting competition. As such, I am flexible and receptive to your individual needs because I believe that meeting you at your level through an empathetic connection is the most important tool I have to work with you. As a certified personal trainer of the National Academy of Sports Medicine, I am confident and capable to work with you to accomplish your fitness goals.
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of having a personal trainer are endless. With me as your trainer, I will optimize your workout time, proper form and technique to prevent injuries, provide accurate assessment of your progress, keep you accountable to your goals and motivate you!
I also give you personalized workouts that are designed specifically to your goals and fitness level.
Additionally, I will give you a fitness assessment where we discuss your:
- Your fitness level (i.e., your readiness for consistent physical activity)
- Fitness goals (e.g., lose weight, build muscle, lose fat, develop a lean physique)
- Nutritional intake with recommendations for your overall health
- Lifestyle (i.e., work, family, studies, and so forth)
This assessment will establish a framework from which to work as we aim to reach your fitness goals. After this assessment, I will create a workout program suited to your current capabilities. As your trainer, it is my responsibility to support, guide, and motivate you to reach and go beyond your fitness goals!
If you are interested in my services, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook (Shier Strength) with your phone number or email address. I will contact you to set up an appointment.